4.04.2018

LYDIA'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY

{September 27, 2017}

Lydia is four! I am writing this six months later and oh my goodness I can't believe how different she is now. She seems so much more grown up, which I mostly attribute to her starting preschool. I love to see her with her friends and really coming into her own. Lydia has always had so much personality and sass but she's taken it to a new level with her posing. Whenever a camera is around she screams take my picture and is already posing. She is such a ham. 

Her birthday party was a huge success with old friends coming from San Jose and new friends in Danville plus all her preschool friends. We planned to jump in the bounce house and swim but the kids loved the bounce house so much they were in in the entire time. 



we decorated the baby gate around the pool with all shopkins images. it looked better in person but it added a really fun touch. 

no love for mom and dad. 

Lydia said she was sad for weeks prior to her birthday because she missed grammy Nancy so we surprised her and flew my mom in!





Grammie Victoria always makes the best birthday cakes! 


the bounce house was such a hit. the kids were in there the entire time. it was a great environment for the adults to talk and relax 








No comments:

Post a Comment