3.02.2014

LYDIA IS FIVE MONTHS


Seriously this face kills me. Lydia is hands down one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. She is always smiling and lighting up when you look her way. She still isn't sleeping as great as we would like. She goes down about 11PM/midnight and wakes up around 4AM but just needs her binky then wakes around 7AM for a feeding then sleeps until about 9:30AM. People are constantly stopping to look at her and say how cute she is and they can't believe all her hair. I loved hearing I have a cute baby at first but now its to the point where I'm like OK, I know.. I get it.. thanks. 
Her big sister is defiantly overshadowing her in the mile stone department (Brooklyn is at my favorite age ever right now) but Lydia has had a lot of big moments this month. 

she ate rice cereal for the first time (the picture above)
she rolls like a champ now. we can't leave her anywhere anymore. 
she sleeps with her neck almost perpendicular to her body. it looks incredibly uncomfortable
she is babbling like crazy. she wants to talk so bad
she opens her mouth or reaches out for any food
she can put her binky in herself now
she regularly feeds herself the bottle 
she is very interested in her toys; swatting them and grabbing them
she loves to watch TV or the iPad 
she loves to listen to music, she is almost to the point where she can dance back and forth 
she has a new habit of slapping me. when i nurse her she will wind up her arm and slap me right in the chest as hard as she can. not sure why its happening but it kind of hurts
she also has started grasping things and pinching it in a rhyme {perhaps a future musician with her rhythm?} 


No comments:

Post a Comment