4.11.2012

Are we there yet...

I'm starting to feel like I just want baby z to arrive. I can't believe we still have to wait 16 weeks until we get to meet our sweet little princess. Sometimes I feel like time is suspended and my stomach is not growing, like the pregnancy isn't actually happening. Then I look in the mirror and realize nope! Theres a real baby in there and she's getting big.

23 weeks, 5 days.... 
I am still in the second trimester and feeling really comfortable. I have pretty normal energy levels, not too many aches or pains, stomach isn't too heavy.  I am still having some trouble sleeping but learning to adjust to my belly being uncomfortable and trying to avoid sleeping on my back. I find when I put a pillow under my belly/between my legs and then another behind my back I feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment