4.17.2012

Baby Moon

The term "baby moon" is a real thing. It is defined as vacation taken by a couple that is expecting a baby in order to allow the couple to enjoy a final trip together before the many sleepless nights that usually accompany a newborn baby. Babymoons usually take place at a resort that offers appropriate services like prenatal massage. 


24 weeks, 3 days. 

As you can see from this picture my stomach is beginning to grow huge and there are ALREADY circles under my eyes from not sleeping well. Apparently the sleepless nights have already started for me. 

I have a fear after the baby is born I will become homebound and never be able to leave. Thus I have decided to take several "baby moons" some to be romantic with my husband and some just because I won't be able to jet off for the weekend in a few months. Fun upcoming trips: New York City sightseeing/theater weekend with Rob, my mom and sister, Arizona relaxation weekend with Meghann, Las Vegas pool weekend with Rob and finally Lisa comes to California to visit/care for my pregnant self.  I feel really lucky to be able to take all these fun trips (not so lucky that this luxury of my life will soon be over). 

No comments:

Post a Comment