5.25.2014

AN ANNIVERSARY SKY DIVE

For our two year anniversary I got us tickets to sky dive. Rob has talked about going for as long as I have known him. I am beyond scared of heights so this gift was a total surprise. The plane ride up was exciting in itself. We weren't nervous until the door opened and it was time to jump! I hated the free fall until the parachute opened and we starting gliding down to earth. It felt exactly like the ride SOARIN at  Disney. I wanted to fly like a bird up there forever. Rob liked both parts of the jump and immediately said he wanted to go again. What a once in a lifetime experience! 


^^pre flight dance moves, getting the nerves out
^^a last minute kiss & i love you before potentially jumping to our deaths








^^the happiest i have ever been to see this guy! both safe on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment