11.09.2014

49ers RUSH

I have loved running my entire life. When I moved to California I was introduced to racing which I immediately loved. I have always shared this with Rob but to my disappointment he HATES running. After several years of reminding him how fun (and good work out) running is I gave him the bug! He realized he could squeeze some good workouts in by running through our neighborhood and I think actually started to like it. I kept showing him races I wanted to do but he wasn't interested. Then one day about 2 months ago he called me and said he signed us up for a 49ers 5k. I literally almost started crying tears of joy. It was one of the greatest phone calls I have ever received. We ran the race yesterday and had an absolute blast! The race weaved through the different parts of the stadium including the players practice field and even where the players park their cars. We ended the race on the field. I had an ear to ear smile the entire time. It was such a fun morning with my husband!


^^his first race, ever! (i'm 24 weeks pregnant here)
^^the cheerleaders at the starting line. don't look too excited Rob :) 
^^we took a quick picture stop half once we got to the top of the stadium around the 2 mile point 
^^finishers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment