11.03.2014

UESUGI FARMS ^

After being really let down by ABC farms aka bounce house parking lot we set out to find the ultimate pumpkin patch. Uesugi farms in Morgan Hill did not disappoint. This place was super cute with tons of picture opportunities which I totally loved. I took the girls down one day and met some friends. We choose to do the hay ride and kids butterfly corn maze. My usually angelic girls ended up being devils after being there about 45 minutes. Brooklyn was running wild and Lydia was just whining/ crying the whole time because she was tired. I think this was one of the first days I have felt really stressed out being pregnant with two little ones. It made me nervous to think we will be adding a third baby to mix pretty soon. It was still super cute. Next year we will be returning, this time with Rob!






^^brooklyn helping lydia choose a pumpkin, nothing sweeter










^^hay ride! see how snotty brooklyn is, even in the pictures
^^super cute butterfly corn maze

^^brooklyn was too tired to walk and lydia finally falling asleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment