12.07.2014

DISNEY WORLD

I had a work conference in Orlando the Tuesday and Wednesday after Thanksgiving, so of course I planed to meet my mom. Our trips started earlier this year when I went to Chicago for two weeks for training. I was in a panic because I was still breastfeeding Lydia when my mom graciously volunteered to come. Now anytime I am on the east coast for work I bring one of my daughters for my mom to see during the day and we all hang out after I am finished with work, its always the best time!
This trip was even more fun because we stayed right inside the park and went to Disney world two days. Brooklyn knows all the Disney characters from watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her enthusiasm melted my heart the entire trip. As always, thanks mom for meeting us!

^^she was so excited to wear her mickey mouse room key bracelet and eat mickey mouse pancakes
^^magic kingdom! 
^^seriously look at this mini mouse 

^^my cousin Kevin and his wife Jacy live in Tampa, we planned to meet them and my aunt our first day at the park (inside the tiki hut)
^^dole pineapple whips- legendary 
^^its a small world!


^^end of the night… i would say the day was a success



^^the highlight of her entire trip! mickey mouse club house! 


^^she LOVED meeting santa goofy

^^my mom totally spoiled her the entire trip 
^^the awesome light show- i felt the need to put on my sweatshirt as soon as the fake snow started coming down


^^the loews portifino hotel was amazing. i wanted to live inside this room 



^^bump shot! 28 weeks // third trimester 

^^day at the pool with grammy while i was working 

1 comment: