2.16.2015

THREE YEARS

Last night we celebrated our THREE YEAR anniversary! I cannot believe we have been married that long. I totally feel like we are still newlyweds. Its so cliche but I really do feel like things are getting better and better. Rob got me flowers and a tiny I love you balloon. I don't know why but that little balloon made me feel so giddy and young. It's the little things, right? I planned the evening this year: dinner at Madera in the Rosewood hotel. I had been here for a work event (that is where I find all my fancy restaurants) and fell in love with how romantic it is. It was fun going on a mid week date too. I even got my hair done at a blow dry bar. I was really hoping to impress Rob (and distract him from my 38 week pregnant body hahha) The dinner was delicious, they even brought us a Happy Anniversary cupcake at the end! 

Happy Anniversary to the greatest guy I know! I'm so lucky you choose me to be your wife. I love you! 
 



 
 


^^had to document the blow dry bar hair do! (It fell out before we even got to dinner)





No comments:

Post a Comment