5.30.2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

So much has been going on for our family I got a little behind on the blog!

Mother's day this year was May 12th and my first "official" year to celebrate being a mother. Rob was so sweet planning every detail from the moment I woke up until bed. He took care of Brooklyn, who was a little sickish and woke up a few times in the night. This is actually a pretty big deal because of my overnight travel schedule any night I am home I am responsible for night time duty. He also woke up with her at 8:30 and let me sleep until 10. And for those of you who know my week day schedule sleeping in on the weekends is a precious thing. Next he made me breakfast, in bed before we headed to church. For lunch we meet his sister's family in Carmel for a beautiful French meal and walked around the town, got ice-cream and hung out on the beach. When we got home he presented me with a sparkly red KitchenAid mixer that I have had my eye on for over a year now. We ended the evening on the couch together watching "my" shows aka reality trash. It was such a great day. I am so thankful for my little Brooklyn and awesome husband. I think every day should be mother's day!

^^cottage of sweets, my dream

^^little beach princess


^^i smile every time i pass this in my kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment