6.18.2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing husband I could ever possibly imagine. Last year around this time I was really overwhelmed being seven months pregnant, buying baby items, in the process of buying a house and still struggling to totally figure out my work. Needless to say the husband's birthday got slightly overlooked. This year I decided I would make it a weekend- long, three day celebration with a gift he's really, really wanted. Because he is my world and totally deserves it!

I tried to make every touch special and began with a home made cake, ice-cream and a get together with friends Friday night at our house. We sat around eating cake and talking about all of our favorite Rob memories which actually turned pretty hilarious. 
Saturday morning he spent golfing with friends while I ran around like a mad woman assembling his gift. We dropped Brooklyn off at my in-laws and headed into San Francisco for a surprise day I had planned for him. We had such a blast riding around the city in go cars, sight seeing all the different beaches, golden gate park and the bridge of course! We went back to the hotel and hung out a little while before dinner at Gary Dankos. Yes, I made reservations three months in advance, kind of insane.  After dinner we went back to the hotel and rented a movie, of Rob's choice of course before drifting off to sleep. 
Sunday we got to sleep in before driving to Danville to meet his parents and Brooklyn for church and then a family dinner/ party with the whole gang to celebrate his actual birthday. He discovered his birthday gift when he pulled into the garage: a grill, which I (almost all the way) assembled myself, some fancy bed sheets he wanted and an iTunes gift card. Pretty perfect birthday weekend if you ask me.





^^rob being rob on his birthday
^^another go car adventure. we seriously love these 




^^golden gate bridge!


^^four course deliciousness, we are so fancy



^^the take home treat
^^rob and kids picture



Rob, you are so so loved by our whole family and friends, hope you felt it too this year! 

1 comment:

  1. Wife of the year! Such a fun bday. I'm still sad we missed the party! Xo

    ReplyDelete