6.03.2013

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN BOSTON

We were so lucky to get back to Boston over Memorial Day weekend. As much as I love living in California it always feels bitter sweet because of how far I am away from my family. 
I had a work trip to Orlando where my parents and brother Matthew met us to watch Brooklyn while I worked. They spoiled Brooklyn by bringing her to the Disney water parks and amusement parks everyday. Matthew was the best uncle and carried and played with Brooklyn like a pro. 
After the Saturday-Tuesday conference we all flew back to Boston together. Rob met us on Friday and we all enjoyed the long weekend in Boston as a family. It was so much fun to get to see all my girlfriends and spend time with my family and my sister's darling boyfriend. I didn't do a great job with pictures, enjoy what we have. 

^^matthew and brooklyn having a blast in disney
^^kind of obsessed with her swim cap

^^getting teased by grumpy.. she isn't amused


^^from a ride in epcot 
^^my family!
^^he kind of adores her, just a little..

^^the whole gang before the duck tour

^^boston common beauty 


^^cruisin the charles

^^brooklyn having a blast with all grammys toys
^^last meal in Boston, lobster bake!
^^daddy passed out on the plane ride home

Until next time Boston, we love you so... !



No comments:

Post a Comment