5.18.2015

BECKETT IS THREE MONTHS

My baby is ALREADY three months! I hate how fast my newborns grow. I went through all his 0-3 month cloths to move out of the dresser and replace with the 3-6 month cloths tonight. I was definitely holding back tears. People keep asking me how it is to have a boy and I have answered that he's just a baby so no difference yet. Just recently I'm starting to feel a "different" connection with him than the girls. I am starting to really love all the little man cloths I get to dress him in. I love to talk to Rob about his future, the sports he will play and the personality we hope he has. I think he will be our last child so I am really soaking up every minute with him. He feels extra special to me. He also is the smiliest baby! He started smiling a little after two months. I don't remember the girls smiling so soon. I love that I can rub his little cheek and say Beckettttt and he looks right in my eyes and smiles. He has the cutest half smile a lot of the time, kind of like Elvis. Beckett likes to be really cozy. He actually does not like to be swaddled tho, which was new for us. He likes to sleep in his bag and then a blanket bag on top with socks on his feet and hands. He loves to sleep in his car seat or swing. He is the best baby in the car. He instantly stops crying and usually falls asleep the minute we start driving. He is so-so on the binkey; he will take it but doesn't LOVE it (like Brooklyn who is almost three and still obsessed). He has THE BEST hair, especially after a shower. The girls adore him beyond words. Lydia says hello Beckett non stop, she also trys to lay on him any chance she gets. Brooklyn loves to put the binky in his mouth or inform me he is crying. She is the cutest copying my words with phrases like; hey buddy, you are so cute! and its OK Beckett. This boy has stole my heart in a way I could have never imaged. Beckett, we love you so so so SO very much! 

^^i'm so in love. i don't know how i got so lucky in this life!
^^he looks like such a little blob in this picture. His first time at church! 


^^serious spiked hair 

^^his elvis half smile :)


^^his big sister is obsessed! 
^^tiny man cloths 





No comments:

Post a Comment