1.13.2014

LYDIA GOES TO CHICAGO

Chicago in January, how dreamy. Last time I came was over the summer and I completely fell in love with this city. I am back for two weeks for work and some how convinced my mom it would be a good time regardless of the freezing temperatures. Bless her heart she left her own kids to talk care of mine. Not nursing my little three month old, Lydia for two whole weeks would have been really tough. I am so thankful both of my favorite ladies are here. 
Today was perfect for my mom and Lydia. They slept in, watched TV, meet me for lunch for the hour I had off, went to the gym and before I knew it, it was 4:30 and I was done! We finished the night at the famous Lou Malnati's pizza. Deep dish in Chicago d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!! This city reminds me of Boston and I still love it, even if its 30 outside.

Perfect baby on the plane. No surprise there. Wish they could stay little while traveling, forever. 

This has not stopped since we arrived. My mom said Lydia is 100% my mini me. She is channeling her mothering days and taking Lydia as her own. 

Hotel cribs always feel like insane asylum cambers to me. The dog bed and/or bath rug made me laugh. 

Activities with Grammy: working out. We start them young around here. 

Tummy time in her hotel room! 

Long hair, don't care.

Getting ready to brave the cold. 

My little snow bunny! 

Lou Malnati's! Amazing pizza. They are all around Chicago if you are in town, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment