4.22.2013

DISNEY WORLD 2013

We could not have had more fun (or done more) during our week long vacation to Disney World. My parents, the seasoned Disney veterans came up with a genius plan last time they were there: water parks during the day theme parks at night. 90 degree weather, blistering sun, long, long lines and a huge group of people has been a disaster in years past. This time we got a four day Disney World water/theme park pass, took one day at the hotel pool/outlet shopping/nice dinner and hit Universal on the final day. The week was perfect.

Rob, Brooklyn and myself boarded a plane bound for Denver Saturday morning, picked up Brielle, Sawyer and Drew and then flew together to Orlando. There we met my whole family: Mom, dad, Lisa, Jack, Michael and Matthew. With twelve people and two mini vans at moments I kind of felt like we were on the Griswold's family vacation to Walley World. We were able to go to both water parks- Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon and three of the four Disney parks; Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and finally Universal Studios.  

I am so thankful to my amazing parents for putting together AND paying for this family vacation. Their generosity is overwhelming sometimes. I am still having withdrawals from Disney and my family. I will be back in Orlando next month for a work trip and I am already trying to figure out a way I can sneak in a trip to the park!

^^ plane ride to orlando
^^ all the kids! 
^^ first day at typhoon lagoon



 
^^all dolled up as minnie mouse for her first night in disney

^^ rocking our ears at magic kingdom



^^after our first full day of craziness, we still love each other
^^dole pineapple whip. one of the best creations of all time
^^fireworks at magic kingdom. someone was a little scared
^^blizzard beach. the winter themed water park


^^michael scaling the ice


^^my little girl is getting chunky!


^^hollywood studios. home of the tower of terror

^^i love these twins
^^ please notice the creep stash he decided to grow. not funny, at all
^^best parents (and grandparents!) in the world

^^ remember being 10 and getting a lunch-able, oh the good days


^^from the ride inside the big golf ball




^^ my little model <3

^^ the infamous typhoon lagoon ice cream bucket



^^ the wave pool. hours of fun



^^ we had way too much fun with the hats in mexico at epcot 
^^ norway..  
^^ morroco..
^^ soarin, the coolest ride at epcot 
^^causing trouble at the hotel
^^ last day at universal. they didn't make the height requirement :(


^^the last night at dinner 

2 comments:

  1. Cutest family and most fun trip! I love all these pics- what a week!! I agree you need to sneak back in on your work trip haha. I died over Brooklyn as Minnie Mouse! Also love Rob's stache hahaha. Your parents and whole fam are so cute..loved every picture! Xo

    ReplyDelete