6.27.2015

LISA'S BRIDAL SHOWER

We celebrated Lisa's upcoming wedding last weekend with the funnest bridal shower. I only got the two pictures because I was busy playing host. I still can't believe my sister is getting married! We planned the shower at the Bebee Estate in Melrose with the intent of an outdoor whimsical garden theme. Well, the weather decided not to coorporate (like pouring rain) and there was some bizarre at exhibit all over the walls. Sunday morning I actually imagined Lisa walking in and crying because it looked so ugly inside. However after we got everything set up with the table cloths, flowers, and picture frames it actually looked pretty good. At least good enough to distract the eye from the walls. Lisa was just glowing! It made me so happy to see her so excited for her wedding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment