12.11.2012

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it; decorating, the food, the parties, giving gifts, receiving gifts, and most importantly the spirit that fills the air. For some reason I haven't been in my usual extreme Christmas craziness this year. I knew I had to start doing the following to change that.... 



Dressing Brooklyn in all things Christmas:

Yes, that is a tiny santa hat on her head.



Taking a photo shoot of my tiny elf:





Attending Christmas activities:







Eating/ creating Christmas treats:





Putting lights on our house (kind of): 



Hunting down and cutting our very first Christmas tree as a family:







We made it! 

Decorating the tree:


Oh Christmas time how I love you!! 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE love this post!
    1. all of b's christmas clothes are too cute
    2. the tree perfectly fills the "dance party room"
    3. you guys are the cutest fam ever
    4. can't get over the tiny santa hat!!

    ReplyDelete