12.17.2012

A present less Christmas for Brooklyn

Friday night Rob and I wrapped all the presents that were under our tree. Poor Brooklyn thought they were all for her.
These gifts are actually for her sister and brothers; Brielle, Sawyer and Drew http://robandtarawilliams.blogspot.com/2012/11/october-kids-visit.html.  The kids are with their mom this year so Rob decided to stop in Denver on his way to Boston and surprise them with gifts! 

 


Her expression when I told her the presents were not for her:


I feel old saying this but I kind of love just staying home and hanging out my little family. Brooklyn is starting to be more interactive, everything she does is so cute! Some new tricks include a full pushup, a continuous backwards scoot, mimicking your facial expression and cooing conversations. 




No comments:

Post a Comment