1.14.2013

CHOOSE AN AIRLINE, HOTEL & RENTAL CAR

This is exactly what my manager said to me last year when I first started my new job. I chose Southwest, Marriott and Thrifty. I have status at all three and just checked how many flights, stays and drives I took over 2012: 110, 64 and 25 respectively. These numbers are a little jarring considering I took six weeks maternity leave AND a month off of travel before Brooklyn was born. 

One a positive note my little girl has been to Boston twice, Salt Lake City and Phoenix all thanks to points. For 2013 we have trips lined up to Denver, Orlando, Boston- twice, Hawaii and Phoenix. I'm sure we will be adding several more short trips to that. She is going to be a world traveler before we know it! 

Brooklyn's first flight, 9 weeks


Brooklyn's third flight, 16 weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment