1.19.2013

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

Friday night we got together with two of our good couple friends. One of those couples has baby Brooke, Brooklyn's best friend. These babes are two weeks apart and like to hang out all the time. Right now we just lay them next to each other, I am excited for the sharing, playing and talking with friends soon to come. 

For the second night in a row Brooklyn was very gentle touching another baby. She's really into touching everything lately but especially faces. I thought I was special because of the way she would lovingly gaze into my eyes and trace my face with her hands. I actually thought she was saying "I love you mom!" Turns out she's just into faces and touches everyone and anyone who will let her get close enough. 





No comments:

Post a Comment